Jay J. Murray
Jay J. Murray
Jay J. Murray, P.C.
WE WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW.Our goal at the Law Office of Jay J. Murray, P.C. is total client satisfaction. We strive to meet and exceed clients’ expectations by focusing on professionalism, accessibility and efficiency.
EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
Murray was admitted to Texas bar, 1995, and is also admitted to practice before U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. District Courts of the Northern and Western Districts of Texas. Preparatory education obtained at Southern Methodist University (B.A. 1992) and his legal education at Texas Wesleyan University (J.D. 1995). Fraternity: Phi Delta Phi. Order of Barristers.
- “Sex-crimes”, Thomas Publications 1995;
- “Accident Reconstruction in the Private Sector,” Vol. I & II, Thomas Publications 1997;
- The Best Book on a Technical Subject 1997;
- “Premises Liability”, National Association of Investigative Specialists 1997
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Directors);
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association;
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America;
- Texas Super Lawyers 2003; Thompson Reuters Nov. 2013 issue of Texas Monthly Magazine Vol 31 Issue 11
- American Inns of Court (William M. “Mac” Taylor, Jr. Inn of Court);
- Dallas Bar Foundation, College of the State Bar of Texas.
Request A FREE Consultation
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.
“We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam. We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party”