Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer, Jay J. Murray P.C., is very active in community service activities in the Dallas, Texas area. Jay and his staff are involved in many local volunteer efforts and focus on volunteering and providing opportunities for disadvantaged children in the Dallas metroplex. Listed below are just a few of the organizations and programs that the firm volunteers for. If you would like to volunteer, support or sponsor one of these organizations, we have provided their web site and/or contact information below.
HIPPY Program – Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters
In June of 2015, The Law Office of Jay J. Murray, P.C. donated 36 bikes to a class of Pre-K graduates in the HIPPY program.
The HIPPY program empowers parents as primary educators of their children in the home and foster parent involvement in school and community life to maximize the chances of successful early school experiences.What HIPPY does:
- A curriculum to prepare economically disadvantaged 3, 4, and 5 year old children for success in school
- Weekly contact with parents through home visits and group meetings
- Role-play as the primary instructional technique to train parents in early childhood development concepts
- Parent and child complete 20 minutes of activities per day resulting in 50 hours of school readiness instruction in the home.
- Monthly parent group meetings that allow parents the opportunity to share experiences and to learn about different topics of interest.
- The HIPPY model was designed to remove barriers to participation, due to lack of education, poverty, social isolation and other issues
Dallas HIPPY program receives 36 bikes for Pre-K graduates from Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer Jay J. Murray – Dallas Injury Accidents Lawyer